Wednesday 10 May 2017

HAND-DRAWN DESIGN OF MAGAZINE




These are examples of a hand drawn plan I completed for the planning process of my media product. This was needed in the planning of my work as this helped me idealise what my magazine should and could look like. However this wasn't my exact layout of my magazine this was just a guideline to follow so I was not lost whilst in the creation of my media product.





This was a drawn idea of how my double page would look like, using photographs and my own written article draft. The codes and conventions of which I used to solidify my hand-drawn template was the following: I included areas for writing with included gutters to space out my text to appear more clear for the audience to be appealed to and read. I also analysed which colours I would like to use to make my magazine generic and suit both male and female audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment