Monday 8 May 2017

MAGAZINE PARENT COMPANIES


Magazine parent companies from rjenkinss

I would like my magazine to be part of the IPC Media company because it publishes many similar magazines to mine, an example of these magazines include NME or Now. Another reason why I have chosen to use this parent company for my magazine is because that it has a high reputation in providing investments into their subsidiaries and promoting their chosen daughter companies to help benefit their popularity of products. As well as their popularity of a parent company, they are one of the leading media institutions in the UK. I would like the help of this publishing company to promote my media product, as because of their high ability as a media institution the options of publishing will be easier and cheaper as the help from a big company would help provide this with ease

1 comment:

  1. An excellent post with proficient understanding of parent companies and their benefits explored. To improve this post further:
    - Ensure you are consistently using media specific terminology such as synergy

    ReplyDelete