Tuesday 16 May 2017

MAGAZINE SECOND DRAFTS.



Throughout the development of my final drafts, I improved my contents page completely and added different photographs.
















< 1st draft - final draft >



Within the above magazine drafts, I have tried to base the house style of similar aspects for example; black border, orange elements and white writing. Since my last drafts, I have additionally added improved quality of photographs taken with a canon camera these were taken in front of a black back screen to darken the elements of the photographs. The theme of my drafts illuminate the similarities of the magazine company billboard as i have used them to inspire the production of my magazine for example they use colours insinuated within their photographs for the rest of their magazine. The familiar look of each page shares a professional theme within the magazine production almost like a sleek motif behind it. The introduction of one bright, vivid colour illustrates the idea behind the Indie pop genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment