Wednesday 25 January 2017

AUDIENCE RESEARCH - QUESTIONNAIRE





Magazine questionnaire completed to receive feedback on which genre of music magazine is most popular within different age groups, demographics and gender groups. The importance of primary research is to have access to information which will provide us with known reasons to why certain magazines are more popular within the industry and how they become so popular. We are provided with this information through the direct feedback in which I got from my music magazine survey, which I show in the format of colour coded graphs. The advantages of doing this research method –Questionnaires, is that because it is cheap and I can process this method to a larger mass audience which allows me various feedback and replies. However a disadvantage may be the wait requiring the answers of the questionnaires. Providing the fact that many students will read music magazines, I passed my survey towards a group of individual students who answered my questionnaire showing differences within their answers. This research has been beneficial towards the making of my media product as it has allowed me access to different opinions regarding the same question showing the variety of magazine genres in which I could of processed.

No comments:

Post a Comment